Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct ("Code of Conduct") is applicable to this website and others located at sdrock.com domain (the "Sites"). You agree to comply with this Code of Conduct whenever you post material to the Sites or interact with other users on the Sites. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CODE OF CONDUCT, THEN EXIT THE SITES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT RETURN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD, OR DELETE THE TERMS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITES AFTER THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS MEAN YOU AGREE TO THE NEW TERMS.
2. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
To access some features of the Sites you may have to register and create a Rock Church account or opt into a specific subnetwork on the sites. When creating your account, you will provide accurate and complete information, and you will maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify The Rock Church immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although The Rock Church will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of The Rock Church or others due to such unauthorized use. You will not use another's account without information without their express permission.
3. SITE SUBMISSION RULES
By using features of the Sites that allow you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through the Sites, or which may be seen by other users, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content-including text, communications, video, software, images, sounds, data, or other information-that violates the following terms. Please note that certain subnetworks on sites may have additional prohibitions or terms of participation in the subnetwork.
- co-ed roommate living situations;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this site's rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- is hateful, abusive, or harassing toward Christians;
- encourages cruelty or unethical behavior towards persons or animals;
- infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any member or representative of this site, its licensors or advertisers;
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's express, verifiable consent.
You will not harvest or collect information about the users of the Sites or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications for any other commercial purpose of your own or a third party.
You will not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
You will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Sites or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Sites or any content therein.
You will not use or launch any automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers or the like, to download data from the Sites or any network on the Sites.
You will not violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations, whether federal, state or local or of any foreign jurisdiction or use the Sites or Services in a way for unlawful purposes or that constitutes or encourages any unlawful activities.
You agree that you are fully responsible for any message or content you post, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You hereby represent and warrant that your Submission does not infringe the rights of any third party.
4. PRE-SCREENING AND MONITORING OF CONTENT
The Rock Church does not (and cannot) pre-screen, monitor, or edit all content posted by users of the Sites. However, we, our agents, and the operators of subnetworks within the Sites ("Subnetwork Operators") may, at our sole discretion, remove any specific content that, in our sole judgment:
- otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. The Rock Church is not (and will not be) liable for any failure, delay, damages or results, in removing such content.
5. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
You use of the Sites may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any allegation (or upon The Rock Church's own reasonable suspicion) that you have used the Sites in violation of this Code of Conduct, the Agreements, or any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third-party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or members. The Rock Church has the absolute discretion to determine whether a product or service violates its policies or any Agreements, as may be amended by The Rock Church from time to time.
6. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
You will not promote, market, offer, submit, list or sell, any product or service and any associated content or materials, that violates or infringes the rights of any third party, is illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, harassing or racially or ethnically objectionable, or that promotes or facilitates violence, discrimination or illegal activities, or that relates to any prohibited products or services. Prohibited products and services include:
- cigars, cigarettes, or other tobacco and related products;
- alcoholic beverages and related products;
- guns, weapons, ammunitions and related products;
- drugs, vitamins, herbal products or similar substances that require a doctor's or other health care provider's prescription as a prerequisite for purchase;
- any service or item that is related to illegal drugs, pornography, obscenity, crime, graphic violence, gambling, or is otherwise unlawful;
- any service or item involving unauthorized intellectual property use; and
- any product prohibited by or in violation of any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
The Rock Church is not obligated to list any or all products via the Services, and The Rock Church may suspend or remove the listing of any or all products on the Sites at any time, for any reason (or for no reason) without notice and at its sole discretion. You represent and warrant that all products and all information that you submit in connection with the listing or sale of products ("Product Information") complies with all applicable laws and is true, accurate and not incomplete, misleading or deceptive.
You will be solely responsible for, and bear all risk and liability for, all products that you list and/or sell and all dealings related thereto, including with respect to nature, condition, availability, pricing, payment, taxes and delivery, and you will do so in accordance with all relevant terms and conditions that you post therefore and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ROCK CHURCH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THIS SITE.