Elect To Be Financially FREE and sign up for this LIFE-CHANGING workshop...
Money. Greed. God...
The Bible has a lot to say about these things, about the world we're living in today---and most importantly, what God's thoughts are about it all.
Are you struggling with your budget? Do you feel trapped by your stuff? Unsure about how much to give?
If you answered YES to any, or all, of these questions, don't want to miss this RFL One-day Workshop!
- Get an overview of God's purpose, plan and principles for handling your finances.
- Get practical advice in the main session on budgeting, tracking your spending, creating reachable goals and a general overview of how to destroy debt.
- Want answers today? Choose to attend TWO of the following five workshops AFTER the Main Session: Consumer Debt, Housing/Mortgage,Taxes, Insurance and Investment Planning
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 - Point Loma Campus
- 9:00 - 3:30PM (Registration and Continental Breakfast available at 8AM)
- Main Session in the Rock Sanctuary
- Main Session + Two Workshops: $15/per person (Includes Lunch & Materials)
- Childcare: FREE (Birth - 7 years. Lunch included. Space limited. MUST register child when signing-up for class.)
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW to get financially fit and financially free God's way!
Questions? Call 619.226.7625 and ask for Stewardship.
For more information about the Finance Ministry, click here »