Thursday, May 16 (Altar Call Room) 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday, May 17 (Cafeteria) 6:00 PM - 9:00PM
& Saturday, May 18 (Cafeteria) 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
You must attend all sessions (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) to receive certification
Pre-Registration is required.
A light continental breakfast will be provided on Saturday morning (May 18th).
Advanced Chaplaincy Training (Pastoral Crisis Intervention II)
This training is certified by the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation www.icisf.org. Church members, chaplains, counselors, mental health professionals and pastors all benefit from these practical guidelines ad strategies for people-care in times of need.
This course builds on the foundations of ICISF’s “Pastoral Crisis Intervention” class. More specific advanced concepts and specific field applications where pastoral crisis intervention is applied will be covered.
- Crisis intervention, CISM and PCI
- Risks and potential adverse reactions
- Advance topics in assessment
- Principals of basic spiritual first ai
- PCI with those expressing theodolitic concerns
- Teh incident management system (IMS)
- PCI with those expressing suicidal ideation
- PCI with those in acute bereavement
- Principals of death notification
- Principals and practices associated with self-care
Instructor: Mickey Stonier, PhD, Certified Crisis Services Specialist
$45 before April 27th
$55 On or after April 28th
For more information about Disaster Response, click here »