Come join us in demonstrating the new life you have in Christ Jesus! "And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name." - Acts 22:16
Baptism begins at 6PM! Bring your family and friends to celebrate this exciting new step in your faith! We ask that you wear dark colored clothes over your swim suit. Most ladies in the past have also worn boardshorts or something comparable. You will need to bring a towel, and any extra clothes that you may want to change into after you are finished.
If you live in North County, click here to view location information.
De Anza Cove
3000 N Mission Bay Dr.
San Diego, CA 92109
1. Head northeast on ROSECRANS ST toward LYTTON ST 0.6 miles
2. Slight left onto CAMINO DEL RIO W 0.5 miles
3. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-5/LOS ANGELES and merge onto I-5 N 2.3 miles
4. Take exit 22 for CLAIREMONT DR toward MISSION BAY DR 0.2 miles
5. Turn left onto CLAIREMONT DR 0.2 miles
6. Take the 1st right onto MISSION BAY DR 0.6 miles
Follow the teal signs to De Anza Cove. Look for the white canopy tent and banners.