East County Campus
Rock Care Counseling Certification
Become a Rock Certified Care Counselor at East County and be trained to help others transform their lives with biblical guidance. Our six-week training starts Monday, January 6th at 6:30PM.
You must attend all 6 sessions on Mondays from 6:30-8:30PM to apply to be a Rock Care Counselor.
January 6th 6:30-8:30PM
January 13th 6:30-8:30PM
January 27th 28th 6:30-8:30PM
February 3rd 6:30-8:30PM
February 10th 6:30-8:30PM
February 24th 6:30-8:30PM
Pre-registration is required, so register below!
• Process of appointments
• Helping the Hurting with Dan Kim, MFT
• Major Legal and Ethical Guidelines with Mary Cipriani-Price LMFT
• When to Refer with Donna S. Scott, LMFT
• Suicide and Crisis Situations with Donna S. Scott, LMFT
• Presenting the Gospel with Brenda Stewart
• Role-Plays and Case Scenarios
• Self Care and Boundaries with Sylvia Weber, MSW
• How to Have a Quiet Time with Brenda Stewart
For more information about Care Counseling, click here »