INFORMATION MEETING SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2ND AT 4PM IN COMMUNITY ROOMTrip registration is open
Rock U will be traveling to the Holy Land for an amazing 10 day walk through the Bible. We will be focusing on the life and ministry of Jesus as we embark on an expedition of the nation of Israel. This is not merely a tour, but an expedition. We will be visiting some of the popular sites within Jerusalem and Galilee as well as some less known sites.
Here is a brief overview of a few of the things we may experience in the Holy Land in March 2015.
- Dead Sea - Come visit the lowest point on
the face of the earth where you can float in the Dead Sea and enjoy some
of the natural wonders of Israel.
- Masada - The mountaintop fortress where Jewish zealots made their last stand against Rome.
- Ein Gedi - These amazing caves and waterfalls are where David hid after fleeing from Saul
- Qumran - Place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Home of the Essenes.
- Bethlehem / Shepherd's Fields - Come see the birthplace of Jesus and what it means for Jesus to be our "good shepherd"
- Tiberias / Sea of Galilee - Early ministry of Jesus, Mount of Beattitudes, Jordan River, ride on a replica of Jesus' boat
- Jerusalem - Last days of Jesus' ministry, crucifixion,
resurrection and ascension. Additionally, we will enter the old city one
day through Hezekiah's wet tunnel where it was thought that David
entered to conquer the city.
- Jaffa - This coastal area is a testimony to evangelism. We will see Simon the Tanner's house where Peter received his vision to minister to the Gentiles, Cesarea Maritime where the Apostle Paul made his appeal to Caesar.
For more information about Rock U, click here »