Child and Volunteer Registration for Point Loma
This year, the Point Loma campus will be breaking Awana down into 2 sessions
- Session 1 will run from September 10th - December 17th, 2015
- Session 2 will run from January 7th - May 12th, 2016- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! Click the links below to sign up.
Time: 6pm-7:30pm Thursdays
Ages: 3yrs - 5th Grade
Cost: $25 per session plus additional costs for handbooks and uniforms if needed
- Military discount available, email [email protected] for promo code
- Volunteers receive a refund for one child's session fees
- Volunteer Registration (childcare available for kids under 3)
- Cubbies Registration* (3yrs-prek 5yrs)
- Sparks Registration* (kinder-2nd grade)
- T&T Registration* (3rd-5th grade)
Please note that registration does not guarantee your child a spot in Awana. Since our Awana program is a completely volunteer-run program, the number of kids that we can admit to Awana is directly dependent upon the number of registered volunteers that we have. Children will be admitted into Awana on a first come, first serve basis. Depending upon the number of volunteers, children not admitted will be placed on a wait-list. All registered kids will attend the first night of club on September 10th.
Exception: All children of registered volunteers are guaranteed a spot in Awana – regardless of registration date.
For more information about the Children's Ministry, click here »