Point Loma Beautification
Come out and join us, we look forward to serving alongside you. Meet us at the park at 7:30 AM this Saturday, April 16 for our first Point Loma Campus Rock Your City Event as we clean up the beautiful Sunset Cliffs Natural Park in Ocean Beach.
* Volunteer check-in will begin at 7:30 AM. You can pickup your FREE T-Shirt* once you have checked in. Recommend clothing are long shirts, jeans and sneakers or work boots. *T-Shirt quantities are limited and will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
* Park & Rec Rangers will share the history of the park and the work that we will be doing at 7:50 AM.
* Teams will begin cleaning up their project areas at 8AM and we should be finished by 11AM.
* Snacks and water will be available on-site.
* We recommend you bring work gloves and any gardening and small yard tools you may have. If you do not have either of these, no worries!! We will have some available.
* Families with children will be assigned to trash pickup along the trails to ensure everyone has a safe experience.
Please note: in the event of rain on Saturday morning, the event will be rescheduled. Pray for lots of sunshine!