Prisoners of Hope is leading a Medical Mission to Hanoi and Saigon Vietnam February 7th-22nd, 2017. We offer free medical and optometry care to prisoners, orphans, prostitutes, and people living in extreme poverty. We are looking for medical professionals and and general volunteers to shine the light of Jesus Christ and bring Pervasive Hope to this communist country.
Everything we are hoping to accomplish in Vietnam:
1. Free Medical and Optometry Care
2. Sports: Reach the Youth through Soccer Tournaments/Clinics
3. Construction: We are going to partner with Pastor Trung Nam to help complete contruction projects at a Christian Rehabilitation Center.
4. Prison Ministry: Sharing the transformational power of Jesus Christ in Prisons and Jails.
5. Orphans: We will be ministering in an orphanage of 80-plus children, all HIV positive.
6. Evangelistic Crusade: We will be sharing the Gospel in a very populated community of Hanoi.
Cost of the trip is $3000 which includes round-trip airfare to Vietnam, lodging, transportation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, in country round-trip flight from Hanoi to Saigon, and a portion to help cover the cost of medical supplies we need for this trip. It also covers all donations and/or service projects we do while in Vietnam.
This is truly an opportunity of a lifetime. Please prayerfully considering joining or supporting what God is doing through this ministry.
For more information about Prisoners of Hope, click here »