FaithWorks by Bev Kelly
The next FaithWorks session starts June 5th and goes through August 7th.
The FaithWorks curriculum has been revised with new topics and also been extended from 8 weeks to 10 weeks of exciting classes. The classes are designed to first and foremost equip women in all walks of life to deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
In addition to enriching this relationship, women are also given tools in dealing with:
- Communication skills
- Differences between men and women
- Building confidence in yourself as a woman of God
- Taking care of your body (Temple of the Lord)
- Love and Respect (Women need love, men need respect)
- Prayer (Our lifeline to God) Hindrances to prayer and what may be blocking your requests from being answered
- Poor self image = Poor marriage
- Finances (how they can impact relationships and marriage)
- Battlefield of the Mind (when the enemy strikes)
- Trials (how to deal with trials and have joy)
- Waiting on God
- God, A God of Suddenlies
With God all things are possible Whether you are single, married, living in a loveless marriage, separated, or divorced, you can benefit from this class. Class time is 6:30-9:00 pm and will be held at the Rock Church located at 2277 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106 in classroom A-253 located on the 2nd floor.
For more information please contact Beverly Kelly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Women's Ministry, click here »