The wildflower trip is on, we will be going March 7th, leaving from the Rock Church.
All are welcome, digital, film or even pin-hole cameras.
If you plan on going, please RSVP [email protected] to let us know. Or call our trip-leader, Jim Wanglund at 619.446.6894
We will be meeting up at 945am in front of the Rock, and leaving promptly at 1030am. Please plan on arriving on time, since there are release forms all will need to fill out before our departure. We should be back at the church by 9pm.
We will be traveling as a group, car-pooling is encouraged. If you would like to carpool or would like to help drive, please email us.
Things to remember if you plan on going:
- make sure your camera is ready to go. batteries charged or extra batteries for your camera
- empty memory card or lots of film
- dress in layers, the weather changes drastically, so be ready for warm or cold
- wear sturdy, comfy, closed toed shoes.
- pack your lunch to eat and water, and $$ for food on way home.
Remember, all are welcome. This will be the first of many trips to help you explore the world photographically. We hope to see you on the 7th...or in one of our future class meetings.
go check on the flowers http://www.california-desert.org/03flower_main.html
For more information about Photography, click here »