As of March 29, breakout sessions to include:
- Getting Started as Foster Parent (Private and County Foster Care Orientations)
- Advocating for your Foster Kids
- Establishing Family traditions/Creative Living
- From Boy to Man
- Five Love Languages for Kids
- How Foster Parenting Changes YOU!
- Panel of Non-Professional Foster Care Experts
- Teen Trails and Triumphs
Resource Gallery: County Office of Education Student Services (foster youth division), Olive Crest, Rockpile Bookstore, therapists and counselors specializing in foster-adoption, Grossmont College Foster Education Program, after school programs, books, and more!
Certified Foster Families will receive a certificate for four hours of on-going training. Oh yeah, and free food.
For more information about Adoption, click here »