Serve in 1 of 8 different ministry types:
- Wake up early for dawn patrol in Hermosa Beach, then lay the foundations of surfing and faith to kids at afternoon surf camp.
- Touch people’s hearts through haircuts and manicures.
- Bring health to their bodies through medical clinics.
- Rebuild lives through construction projects.
- Use crafts, snacks, and music to share Christ at VBS.
- Participate in evangelism through sports or drama outreach.
Heromosa Beach: One of the top ten surf spots in all the world. Sister town to Jaco Beach.
Jaco Beach: While the surf and party scene give an alluring exterior, the barrios of this city are filled with poverty, drugs, alcohol, and prostitution. The Nicaraguans that have moved to Costa Rica for a better life are looked down on by nationals. Many are illegally in Costa Rica so they won’t get proper medical treatment for fear of being sent back to Nicaragua. Most end up in the barrios such as one that is in the river bed. They remain trapped in utter poverty.
Costa Rica Mission Trip Overview
- Jaco, CR
- July 6-17, 2012
- Ministry Options:
o Sports (soccer & surf)
- $1,998.00 All-inclusive from Miami, FL
- $2,098.00 All-inclusive from Los Angeles, CA
- Age Restriction: 12 and over (without a parent)
For more information about Short Term Missions, click here »