Thank you for your prayerful consideration of employment with the Rock Church. We appreciate your interest and encourage you to pray for God's direction throughout the hiring process.
Education, Training, and Experience - PLEASE SEND UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS with Application
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field.
- Child Development or Early Childhood course work, 15 unit minimum, in each of the following three areas: child development administration, child development, curriculum, child/family and community and Infant and Toddler.
- Health preventative practices (15 hours).
- Three years teaching experience in an early childhood education & care facility.
- A minimum of one-year experience as an Assistant Preschool Director preferred.
- 2+ years of business management experience desirable, including experience with budgeting and accounting
- Evidence of emotional maturity and stability.
- Relates to parents in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Highly service-oriented and creative with enthusiasm for children and care.
- Possess the personality and ability to provide leadership and stability for the program continuity, especially in the Director's absence.
How To Apply
- fax: (619.393.0187) -OR-
- mail: 2277 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92106
Thank you for your prayerful consideration of employment with the Rock Church. We appreciate your interest and encourage you to pray for God's direction before proceeding.
Summary of Hiring Process
- Our staffing team will carefully assess all completed submissions received.
- Those who most closely parallel the job skills and requirements will be asked to enter the interview process.
- Applications for those not entering into the interview process will be kept on file.
The status of each job may be found on the Jobs page. If a position is no longer listed, either the position has been filled or a decision has been made to not fill the position at this time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at ue+fqebpx+pbz or 619.226.7625.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in serving the Lord at the Rock Church and pray His perfect will for your life."