- Want to Get Involved?
- Our Mission
- Meet our Ministry Leader
- Understanding Sacrifice
- Military Couples Life Group
- Mogiv: Want to donate to our ministry?
- Making an Impact for God
- Coronado Military Microsite
- Military Women's Bible Study Group
- Military Outreach
- Aug/Sept Volunteer Spotlight
- June/July Volunteer Spotlight
- March/April Volunteer Spotlight
- Dec 2013/Jan Volunteer Spotlight
- Nov/Dec 2014 Volunteer Spotlight
Military Women's Bible Study Group
If you have any affiliation with the military and would like a place to call home away from home we are a refuge for you! Our most earnest desire is to grow in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ while we serve each other in love, doing all we can to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. We offer resources, friendship, and a safe place for women living the military lifestyle and to get "plugged-in" in a Godly manner.
Our Women's Military Bible Study is now partnering with SISTERS! This group will be led by Patty Kalaye and Cynthia Hernandez and will be offered as a SISTERS breakout. Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Childcare is available, but your children will need to be registered. You can register online through the Rock's website.
PS. If your husband or fiancee would like to attend a men's group, please contact Mike Charbonnet - [email protected] The men's military group holds their Bible Study also on Wednesday. They meet Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8pm.