Your generous giving is what enables us to meet the specialized needs of our children and their families. Thank you in advance for loving our children with special needs and their families through your giving!
Click here to give: https://www.mogiv.com/sdrock/miracle139
Your tax-deductible monetary donations to Miracle 139 go towards:
- Parent support including Bible studies, support groups, date nights and training/resources
- Outreach events for the special needs community
- Team development and training
- Assisting other churches with Miracle 139 special needs ministry start-up
- International Miracle 139 missions including training teachers, therapists and caregivers in Latin America
If you would like to donate specific items to the ministry, please see our wish list below. Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our most current needs.
- Children's Bibles (English and Spanish)
- iPads to facilitate communication and learning of the Bible and Biblical principles
- iTunes gift cards for purchasing apps including behavioral supports, Bible teaching apps, communication supports
- Laminating sheets and velcro
- Craft supplies of all varieties - especially construction paper, crayons, markers, finger paints
- Sensory items including play-doh, thera putty, kinetic sand