Trip | Spring Break | Oklahoma 2016
Spring Break 2016.
In May of 2013, Moore, OK and the surrounding areas were hit with a devastating EF5 tornado. In response, BWO began partnering with an organization called Joshua Foundation to bring in teams to help build and restore hope. While the aftermath was extensive, the response to help from our nation was great. Thousands gave finances as well as their time to help restore this community and now, nearly 3 years later, they have returned to a new normal and continue to thrive.
While the need for tornado relief has been met, there are other needs within this community that have become apparent including building opportunities, work projects, and preparing for future disaster situations that are all too common in this area known as "Tornado Alley".
You are invited to bring your group or just yourself and come be a part of the continued work God is doing in Oklahoma!
· Communities surrounding Moore, OK
- March 13-19, 2016
- $398.00 All-Inclusive from Oklahoma City (airfare not included)
- Possible Ministry Opportunities:
o Work Projects
o Sustainability Gardening
- Perfect large group trip and individuals welcome!
- Age Requirement: Ages 15 & under require accompaniment of parent or adult guardian.