- NC Sisters in Christ
- About WOTR
- CH FWO - For Women Only
- CH Moms Ministry
- CH Shine Morning Study
- CH Single Moms
- CH Sisters-Evening Study
- EC FWO/Unleashed Hearts - East County
- EC Moms
- EC Shine-Morning Study
- EC Sisters-Evening Study
- NC Shine Morning Bible Study
- PL Women's Counseling
- PL-2016 Fall Sisters In Christ Evening Bible Study
- PL-FWO/Beauty For Ashes
- PL-FWO/Behind The Mask
- PL-Shine Morning Study
- SY FWO Unleashed Hearts
- SY Night of Worship
- SY Shine- Morning Bible Study
- SY Sisters In Christ-Evening Bible Study
- The Power of Intentional Hearing - Workshop Video
- Where Are You Lord - Women's Workshop
- Women in Missions
- Women,s Baptisms
- Women's Christmas Program, Market & Dessert
- PL - Faithworks - Monday evenings
- PL-2016 Sisters In Christ Potluck Dinner
- PL-FWO/Unleashed Hearts - Point Loma
- PL-Rock Solid Woman
- PL-Single Parent Family Ministry
- Care Counseling
What is Care Counseling?
We are a ministry that cares about people. Care Counseling is designed to provide encouragement, insightful and Biblical guidance to members during times of personal crisis or family difficulties.
Care Counselors are committed Rock attendees that are trained in providing emotional and educational support based on Biblical foundations.
How Can We Help?
The Rock Care Counselor will listen, clarify and offer hope, encouragement, prayer and sound Biblical advice. The Rock Care Counselor's goal is to help the counsel resolve the challenges he or she is having and help connect individuals to the body of Christ at the Rock.
If you want more information about Rock Care Counseling through Biblical guidance or want to make an appointment to see a member of our counseling team please visit our Care Counseling Ministry.
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus