- NC Sisters in Christ
- About WOTR
- CH FWO - For Women Only
- CH Moms Ministry
- CH Shine Morning Study
- CH Single Moms
- CH Sisters-Evening Study
- EC FWO/Unleashed Hearts - East County
- EC Moms
- EC Shine-Morning Study
- EC Sisters-Evening Study
- NC Shine Morning Bible Study
- PL Women's Counseling
- PL-2016 Fall Sisters In Christ Evening Bible Study
- PL-FWO/Beauty For Ashes
- PL-FWO/Behind The Mask
- PL-Shine Morning Study
- SY FWO Unleashed Hearts
- SY Night of Worship
- SY Shine- Morning Bible Study
- SY Sisters In Christ-Evening Bible Study
- The Power of Intentional Hearing - Workshop Video
- Where Are You Lord - Women's Workshop
- Women in Missions
- Women,s Baptisms
- Women's Christmas Program, Market & Dessert
- PL - Faithworks - Monday evenings
- PL-2016 Sisters In Christ Potluck Dinner
- PL-FWO/Unleashed Hearts - Point Loma
- PL-Rock Solid Woman
- PL-Single Parent Family Ministry
- Care Counseling
SY FWO UNLEASHED HEARTS
"THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE." JOHN 8:32
REAL WOMEN, REAL ISSUES, REAL ANSWERS
Do you want to heal from betrayal of a partner's behavior? Feeling all alone? Angry, mad or bitter? Wondering where God is in your situation?
Join women who are being unleashed beyond the betrayal.
Whether it's adultery, addiction to pornography, or an emotional affair, healing from betrayal can be a long and painful process. This is a time when you need real women who can support you, women who can relate with the issues you face and who can help you find real and practical answers. Join us as we travel this difficult road together.
In taking the journey to healing you will face, "Why it is not your fault." "How can I trust him again?" "What are healthy boundaries?" "What do I do with my anger?" "How can I be empowered to have my voice and have a reciprocal relationship?" and "Where is God in all of this?"
We are using the three workbook series by Diane Roberts, "Betrayal and Beyond" which are available at the Rock Pile Bookstore. Arrangements are being made to have them available at Ministry Center for $22.
Where: San Ysidro Ministry Center at 1057 Tierra Del Rey suite G Chula Vista, 91910
When: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 PM,
For more information please contact us at [email protected].
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus