Anna Probe has always liked a good rhyme. There's something very satisfying about a perfect fit.
It was the feeling she got when a high school classmate fell in love with her and she with him. They fit perfectly together.
But when the abuse began, life no longer came together so neatly. The pain was too great, the abuse too severe. She needed someone to save her from her bottomless pit of despair.
She needed a hero to come just in time. Anna got her hero.
She also got her rhyme.
For more information about the High School Ministry, click here »
- So You're Doing A Liquid Fast? (+ more Daniel Fast ideas)
- Fasting Sugar and Processed Foods?
- Answering the Call
- An Unexpected Christmas Blessing
- Going the Distance
- Toys for Joy Celebration 2016
- An Eternal Makeover
- A Follow Up: The Left, Right, and Great Divide
- It's More Than A Toy
- Light in the Darkness