Anna Probe has always liked a good rhyme. There's something very satisfying about a perfect fit.
It was the feeling she got when a high school classmate fell in love with her and she with him. They fit perfectly together.
But when the abuse began, life no longer came together so neatly. The pain was too great, the abuse too severe. She needed someone to save her from her bottomless pit of despair.
She needed a hero to come just in time. Anna got her hero.
She also got her rhyme.
For more information about the High School Ministry, click here »
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Andre Hudson
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Drew Barragan
- Hurricane Harvey Relief
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Joshua Randle
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Ruben Mundo
- A Call to Missions
- A Life of Impact
- Our Place in the Body of Christ
- Open Our Eyes
- Our Identity in Christ