How can I be sure? What qualities should I be looking for? Does the Bible have any advice?
After 26 years of marriage, Pastor Dan has some wisdom to share:
- The closer I get to Jesus, the better my relationship is with my spouse.
- Common vision and hearts to serve are vital! These two things help get through the tough times that WILL come your way.
- Friends make the best marriage partners. (Hint: get married to your best friend!)
- Always remember to FIGHT! That's right - the Bible talks about outdoing one another in showing honor and respect. Those in great relationships will always be having this fight. (See Romans 12:9-11)
- Never let the sun go down on your anger. This is serious. It's also the Word of God. (See Ephesians 4:26 and Psalm 4:4)
- Learn to listen; communication is essential and a listening heart can often be more effective than "the right answers."
- Husbands, remember that your wife will never have a problem submitting when you love her as Christ loved the Church.
- Toys for Joy 2017
- A Military Christmas
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Nova Page
- Going Out and Coming In
- When God Moves
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Drew Barragan
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Andre Hudson
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Joshua Randle
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Ruben Mundo
- Hurricane Harvey Relief