Eric and Alex DePaul have a heart for the elderly. With over 40% of seniors in San Diego without any support, Eric and Alex stepped in that gap with Silver Angels, the Elderly Ministry of the Rock Church.
Whether it’s grocery store trips or home visits, Eric and Alex love being able to share the love of Jesus in a tangible way. They, along with other volunteers reach out to the elderly who are homebound or in rest homes to let them know they are loved and not abandoned. Eric and Alex say they feel blessed they are able to serve this community and bring hope to so many.
Congratulations, Eric and Alex DePaul. Rock Heroes for August 2013.
For more information about the Seniors Ministry, click here »
- So You're Doing A Liquid Fast? (+ more Daniel Fast ideas)
- Fasting Sugar and Processed Foods?
- Answering the Call
- An Unexpected Christmas Blessing
- Going the Distance
- Toys for Joy Celebration 2016
- An Eternal Makeover
- A Follow Up: The Left, Right, and Great Divide
- It's More Than A Toy
- Light in the Darkness