FaithWorks by Bev Kelly
The next FaithWorks session for 2013 will be:
September 5th through November 7th
FaithWorks: A ministry for women who are separated, facing a divorce, or living in a loveless marriage and desiring restoration of their marriage. The next class will begin September 5th, 2013. For more information you can contact Ministry leader: Bev Kelly [email protected]
The FaithWorks curriculum has been revised with new topics and also been extended from 8 weeks to 10 weeks of exciting classes. The classes are designed to first and foremost equip women in all walks of life to deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
In addition to enriching this relationship, women are also given tools in dealing with:
- Have You Left Your First Love?
- Prayer: Our Lifeline to God
- Personalities: Understanding the Differences
- Communication/Body Language: What It Says About Who We Are
- The Fear Factor: Dealing With the Feelings that Pull Us Away from God
- Love and Respect: Fireproofing Your Marriage
- Taking Care of Your Temple
- Spiritual Warfare: The Battlefield of the Mind
- Surrender: Let Go, Let God
- Standing for Your Marriage: What Does It Really Mean?
With God all things are possible. Class time is 6:30-8:30 pm in the Community Room at the Rock Church located at 2277 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106 in the Rock Community Room on the first floor.
If you would like to donate to women's ministry please click here.
For more information about the Women's Ministry, click here »