Become a Rock Certified Care Counselor at Point Loma and be trained to help others transform their lives with biblical guidance. Our six-week training starts Sunday, March 2nd at 2PM.
You must attend all 6 sessions on Sundays from 2-4PM to apply to be a Rock Care Counselor.
March 2nd 2-4pm
March 9th 2-4pm
March 16th 2-4pm
March 23rd 2-4pm
March 30th 2-4pm
April 6th 2-4pm
Pre-registration is required, so register below!
• Process of appointments
• Helping the Hurting with Dan Kim, MFT
• Major Legal and Ethical Guidelines with Mary Cipriani-Price LMFT
• When to Refer with Donna S. Scott, LMFT
• Suicide and Crisis Situations with Donna S. Scott, LMFT
• Presenting the Gospel with Brenda Stewart
• Role-Plays and Case Scenarios
• Self Care and Boundaries with Sylvia Weber, MSW
• How to Have a Quiet Time with Brenda Stewart
For more information about Care Counseling, click here »