Friday, June 5th 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM; Saturday, June 6th 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
You must attend all sessions (Friday& Saturday) to receive certification
Pre-Registration is required!
A light continental breakfast will be provided on Saturday morning (June 6th).
Rock Community Chaplaincy Training
This training is certified by the Rock Church. Church members, chaplains, counselors, mental health professionals and pastors all benefit from these practical guidelines and strategies for people-care in times of need.
- Understand the nature of human crisis
- Understand the nature of crisis intervention and related chaplaincy services
- Be able to recognize the signs and symptoms of the crisis state
- Be able to recognize the "crisis of faith."
- Be familiar with the basic criteria triage.
- Review the most common chaplain mistakes
- Review the most challenging chaplain calls
- Review the most common chaplain venues
- Review "self-care" issues
Instructor: Mickey Stonier, PhD, Certified Crisis Services Specialist
For more information about the Chaplains Ministry, click here »