Every LAST TUESDAY night of the month at the North County campus is a new, united GATHERING of men (hosted by Rock Church Men's Ministries) intended to be a RESOURCE for men from all corners of the Rock and beyond!
Stop in for a bite to eat, or maybe soak up some worship, or stay longer to get plugged in! This monthly gathering is for you - for just whatever you need it to be - whether you're new to the Rock (get plugged in!) or a seasoned ministry leader (get fed, be ministered to, minister to other men).
Who is this night for? What's in it for you??
- The Gathering is for YOU - you are always invited!
- It's for GUYS! Sure this is a "men's" night, but we use that term loosely!
- Get your WORSHIP on! Each Gathering begins with a session of live worship. Even if you can't stay the whole evening, stop by and be blessed by a dose of worship with your brothers.
- CONNECT! Need a men's Life Group? We can hook you up. What are you waiting for?!
- SERVE! Looking to serve? We got that covered. Guys are here from different ministries all across the Rock.
- REAL RELATIONSHIPS! A genuine
- It's an ADVENTURE! Each Gathering is a unique evening - no two nights are ever the same.
- Guys, bring your friends! Sons, bring your fathers! Fathers, bring your sons!
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17
We can't do this walk alone, so let's do life together!
For more information about the Men's Ministry, click here »