The function of the ministry is to sharpen our leadership skills. A place where we can become leaders and turn ideas into action. A place where people could go with questions and get answers (support). Leaders share their experiences and help others understand and achieve their own challenges/obstacles in life. Workshops are conducted by the ministry as well as professionals that specialize in certain skills or talents (i.e. Vision/Mission, Goal-Setting, Personal-Management, Communication, Leadership. Etc.). This is an interactive social group where we can help young adults grow to be effective leaders in society.
In this 6 week program you will Learn the Keys to Bridging the GAP from where you are to where God
has called you to be!
Over the course of the 6 weeks you wil learn how to:
1. Being, Believing, & Becoming More Like Jesus (May 3)
2. Realize God's Calling (May 10)
3. Imagine What's Possible (May 17)
4. Design a Life You Love (May 24)
5. Generate Kingdom Results (May 31)
6. Express Gratitude, Fullness & Joy! (Jun 7)
We meet Wednesday nights from 630pm-8pm
Looking forward to seeing you there!
***Please RSVP...Space is limited***