Rock Church City Heights is partnering with the City of San Diego Park & Recreation to clean up and beautify Azalea Park in City Heights. Please join us in beautifying this park area and being a witness of God’s hands & feet to the surrounding community. This event will take place on Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 from 6:30am-10:30am.
This will be a great opportunity to not only give back and love on the community but be a blessing to the surrounding community that use this park to make family memories. Registration will be done at 2596 Violet Street, San Diego, CA 92105.
Join us as we PAINT, complete some light LANDSCAPING and BRING LOVE, LIFE and LIGHT to the community! Bring your family and friends and let’s share our FAITH with our brothers and sisters while beautifying God’s creation.
Please consider the following:
· MANDATORY: Sturdy, closed toe shoes/boots, long sleeve shirt or pants
· Sun Screen, hat
· Gloves (optional; we will also have some to share)
· Snacks and water will be provided
The jobs we will need volunteers for:
· Volunteer Check-in (checking in volunteers)
· Painters (painting tables and benches)
· Landscape Workers (raking shrubs, laying mulch, etc)
· Trash/Debris Collectors (hauling weeds and debris to provided dumpsters)
· Prayer Team (praying for event and with others throughout event)
We look forward to serving along side you and being a blessing to the community. Let’s come out and be a blessing!
For more information about Community Events, click here »