**DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10!**
The praise of young people is POWERFUL, and we are excited to give your kids a chance to sing out!
JOIN OUR CHRISTMAS CHOIRS:
- Rock Kids Choir: for 2 years old-5th grade
- Rock Youth Choir: for 6th-12th grade
Saturdays, Nov 4-Dec 16**
Kids 12-1pm; Youth 1-2pm
Saturday, December 23**
During 4pm service
Call time: 1:30pm
Attire: Christmas best
**No rehearsal Nov 25 or Dec 9. Due to the limited number of rehearsals before the performance date, choir members may not miss more than two rehearsals to be eligible to sing on December 23. Please check your calendars and be sure you are able to attend rehearsals and performance night.
***PARENTS MUST READ THE INFORMATION BELOW***
- STAY CONNECTED!
- Rehearsal dates/times: Please bring your child on time. Your child should be seated and ready to follow instructions from their directors at the times listed below:
- Rehearsal dates
- Saturdays: Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 18, Dec 2, Dec 16
- Rehearsal times
- Rock Kids Choir (2 years – 5th grade): 12-1pm
- Rock Youth Choir (6th-12th grade): 1-2pm
- Performance Day Call Time: Saturday, December 23, 1:30pm
- Rehearsal dates
- Missed rehearsals: Because of the limited number of rehearsals before the performance date, your child may miss NO MORE THAN TWO (2) REHEARSALS in order to be eligible for the performance date. If your child misses a third rehearsal, you will be notified and invited to join us for the next choir season.
- During rehearsal: Please stay on-site or nearby while your child is rehearsing, in the event of an emergency. Our leaders cannot leave the rehearsal room if your child needs assistance, so we would need you to tend to your child if needed.
- What to send with your child: Please send a water bottle with your child (a sports-top/pop-top is best, to reduce the chance of spilling). Please bring snacks or lunch for them to eat with you, as there will be no eating in the rehearsal room. Please do not allow your child to chew gum during rehearsal.
- Closed rehearsals: We will exercise “closed rehearsals,” meaning that we ask all parents/guests to wait outside or nearby while the choirs rehearse. The adults who are present in rehearsals are thoroughly vetted by Rock Kids and have undergone a background check, ministry interview, and training.
- Eligibility: Your child’s participation will be contingent upon your and his/her ability to abide by the Agreements below. If a child is repeatedly breaking Agreements, he/she may be dismissed.
Through the praise of children and infants,
You have established a stronghold against Your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
For more information about the Children's Ministry, click here »