We believe God is a God of purpose.
The family was the first institution created by God between a man and a woman. Parent/Baby Dedication is when we give back to God what belongs to Him (1 Samuel 1:27-28).This ceremony is not a substitute for the child's ultimate personal responsibility before God. In no way does this ceremony guarantee salvation or serve as a substitute for the personal need for children to accept Christ as Lord when they are aware enough to understand the gospel.
The Dedication Ceremony is a commitment by the parents or parent to train and teach their child principles, to trust in God, and be thankful for this blessing. Therefore, we dedicate the child/children of married couples (man and woman) and the child/children of a single parent who is committed to God in the development of the child and will be obedient to His Word and the following covenant:
- I/We will make Jesus Christ the Foundation of our home (1 Cor 3:11)
- I/We will keep the Passion for God before us always (Deut 5:29)
- I/We will fight for the Authority of God before our Family (Neh 4:14)
- I/We will place trust in God's Grace for life (Gal 2:20)
- I/We will love my family Unconditionally as God loves us (Eph 5:25)
IMPORTANT: Parents are required to take a short Child Dedication class BEFORE their children can be dedicated at this service. Please contact Becky Aniversario at email@example.com for more information on date, time and location.
Baby dedications are held on stage for babies up to 24 months. Children over 24 months of age will be dedicated in a ceremony on your church campus.