Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurate collection of dues
- Count and verify monies collected for accuracy
- Data entry into proprietary database
Job Skills Knowledge Abilities
- Computer Savvy
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Must be available to work Sundays
- Clean background check, which includes criminal and employment verification
- Ability to function independently and ability to speak.
- Physically able to lift up to 25 lbs (with or without assistance).
- This position also may require long periods of standing up and walking.
To learn more about this job opportunity, please contact Melissa Campbell (619) 278-0012 or for immediate consideration, please email your resume to
Nothing contained in this job description or any other communication (written or verbal) the employee received is intended to be, nor should it be, construed as a guarantee that employment or that any benefit will be continued for any period of time. Compensation information provided to an employee, whether stated in hourly, bi-monthly, annual, or other terms, is not intended nor does it constitute an employment contract or agreement for any specific period of time.
No manager, supervisor or employee of the Rock Church and Academy has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement for employment other than at-will.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration of employment with the Rock Church. We appreciate your interest and encourage you to pray for God's direction before proceeding.
Summary of Process
- Our staffing team will carefully assess all completed submissions received.
- Those who most closely parallel the job skills and requirements will be asked to enter the interview process.
- Applications for those not entering into the interview process will be kept on file.
The status of each job may be found on the Jobs page. If a position is no longer listed, either the position has been filled or a decision has been made to not fill the position at this time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 619.226.7625.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in serving the Lord at the Rock Church and pray His perfect will for your life."