The MISSION of the Prison Ministry is to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are presently or previously incarcerated. The Great Commission compels Christians to go into all the world and minister to all people. Our goal is to present the gospel in a way that is clear and understandable so as to teach God's word through life changing scripture. To spread hope and spiritual growth through evangelism, edification, and the presentation of Christ's abundant love. We believe that sharing the gospel with bring forth a new future in Christ for all who are willing to accept him as their Lord and Savior.
THROUGH OUR MISSION WE :
- Reach out to presently and previously incarcerated inmates with the hope that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
- Schedule services in prisons, jails, and juvenine detention centers all around San Diego- in addition to a transitional home as well.
- Write letters of encouragement and support through our Pen Pal program.
- Reach out to their families through fellowship and prayer.
Partner with programs like "Angel Tree" to bless children of inmates with school supplies and presents for Christmas.
- Provide resources for woman affected by incarceration.
- Spread God’s Love while supporting these individuals through their journeys.