- 2019 Women's Retreat Planning
- About WOTR
- PL-Sisters In Christ Spring Potluck
- Shine Morning Bible Study
- Sisters In Christ Evening Bible Study
- FWO/Unleashed Hearts
- FWO/Beauty For Ashes
- Single Parent Family Ministry
- Mom's Ministry
- Rock Solid Woman
- CH Spanish WOTR at Rock City Heights
- Hands Of God Crafting Ministry-San Marcos
- Mentoring for Women
- Women's Care Counseling
Single Parent Family Ministry
Single Parent Family Ministry Our purpose is to meet their emotional and spiritual needs by providing support within this ministry in the following ways:
- Opportunities for fellowship with other single parents and their children.
- Opportunities for serving our church and community.
- Speakers to encourage spiritual and emotional growth.
- Classes to educate single parents in areas such as parenting, dating and finances.
City Heights meets on second and fourth Saturdays 8:30-10:30 am 4001 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego 92105.
Single Moms only at this time
For more info, contact Noell Mitchell [email protected]
East County meets on Thursday nights, sanctuary, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 808 Jackman St, El Cajon 92020. Childcare is available for children 1-6 years old, on a first come basis until capacity is reached. Contact us at: [email protected].
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus