- 2018 Women's Annual Retreat
- About WOTR
- FWO/Beauty For Ashes
- FWO/Behind The Mask
- FWO/Unleashed Hearts
- Hands Of God Crafting Ministry-San Marcos
- Mentoring for Women
- Mom's Ministry
- Rock Solid Woman
- San Marcos Dearly Loved
- San Marcos Going Deeper
- San Marcos Stretch With Purpose - Devotional Exerc
- Shine Morning Bible Study - Summer Time!
- Single Parent Family Ministry
- Sisters In Christ Evening Bible Study
- Spanish WOTR at Rock City Heights
- The Quest - Summer Evening Bible Study
- Women's Counseling
Single Parent Family Ministry
Single Parent Family Ministry Our purpose is to meet their emotional and spiritual needs by providing support within this ministry in the following ways:
- Opportunities for fellowship with other single parents and their children.
- Opportunities for serving our church and community.
- Speakers to encourage spiritual and emotional growth.
- Classes to educate single parents in areas such as parenting, dating and finances.
City Heights meets on Tuesday nights, 6:30 pm, 4001 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego 92105. For more info, contact Noell Emerling [email protected] Single Moms only at this time
East County meets on Thursday nights, sanctuary, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 808 Jackman St, El Cajon 92020. Childcare is available for children 1-6 years old, on a first come basis until capacity is reached. Contact us at: [email protected].
Pt. Loma meets on Wednesday nights, room 225, 6:30 - 7:30 pm, 2277 Rosecrans St, San Diego 92106. Please come join us as we begin our journey of Single Parenting. We provide childcare at no cost for children 6 months-11 years old. Check in for child care begins at 6:20. Check in will be in the welcome room for Rock Kid's. For more info contact Stephanie Velez [email protected]
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus