Would you like to have a marriage that is set apart from all others? Where intimacy and communication are a reality instead of a dream? Rock Marriage is hosting a monthly marriage workshop that will help you examine God's design for marriage, with biblical and practical instruction to equip you to better understand what God desires for you.
Join Marriage Professionals and Rock Pastors as we discuss: Sex & Intimacy, Communication, Finances, In-Laws, Conflict Resolution, And more.
This Month's Workshop: The Effects of Trauma In Your Marriage
Healing through the trauma together, understand how to support your spouse and/or how to tear down the walls and share our experience with our spouse.
- Sunday, April 8 - Kristin Green - The Effects of Trauma in Marriage
- Sunday, May 20 - Mary Cipriani Price - Romantic Bonding: Powerful Implications for Sex in Marriage
- Sunday, June 10 - Brian Reiswig
- Sunday, July 8 - Jennifer Konzen - The Art of Intimate Marriage: Creating Great Emotional Connection
- Sunday, August 12 - Darren Carrington
- Sunday, September 9 - Mary Cipriani Price
- Sunday, October 14 - Marcial Felan
- Sunday, November 4 - Kristin Green
- Sunday, December 9 - Darren Carrington
For more information about the Marriage Ministry, click here »