INFO TO KNOW
Who, what, why, where and when we have an event.
- 22:6 Youth Fishing season runs from Spring through Fall.(April through October.)
- We hold 1-2 events per month.
- Kids ages 5-16 are our focus.
- There are no requirements or limitations to attend and participate.
- Parents and their children, individuals and similar groups are encouraged to join in all the experiences.
- Events are open. You may come and go as you please.
- We mainly fish on San Diego Big Bay, Mission Bay and ocean shorelines.
- We will fish at local lakes and on open sea fishing adventures as opportunities arise.
- Events run 4 hours, longer if the fish are biting and the Fishin’ Buddies get hooked!
- You are welcome to bring your own fishing gear.
- Guests 16 and over will need a California Fishing license to fish. (You can purchase licenses at Big 5, Sports Authority and Wal-Mart. Most other sporting-goods stores should carry them.)
- We practice catch & release.
- You are welcome to take fish caught of legal size and numbers.
- Bring what you would need for a day at the beach i.e. hat, sun screen, chairs, towels, beach toys, an umbrella, light jacket or sweater for cooler weather, small lunch/drink. (We will supply drinks and light snacks for the kids.)
- Dates, times and locations may be subject to change.
- We will notify guests of any changes due to weather and conditions. Make sure your registration form is complete with mobile phone and contact info.
If you have questions please contact us at: [email protected].