➡ I Need Discipleship!
The Rock Church Men's Ministry has two Discipleship Ministries for the Serious Man!
(Next Registration window will be April 17, 2017 )
1. IronMen Disicple's Path 'Next Step' Ministry at the Rock East County Campus.
2. Disciple's Path 'MAP' Ministry at every Rock Campus.
Please see Disciples Path "MAP" or "Next Step" details below.
Learn how to better Pray, Worship, Read, and correctly apply God's Sciptures. You will have an accountability relationship partner with another man. You will also memorize God’s Scriptures, learn to create a journal by hearing from the Lord as you communion with Him in an Intimate, Loving Relationship that is real and personal. Are you ready to take the "Next Step?"
Our Lord is looking for faithful men who have made the choice to surrender themselves to Him. These men by faith are putting their trust in God, leaning on Him with a desire to obey His direction and plan for their lives. These men are being equipped in God's Word and learning to reproduce other men of God. If you are that man, I want to invite you to join us in this one year disciples training, “Disciple's Path".
IronMen Disciples Path: "NEXT STEP"
NEW STUDENTS: $600.00 ($100.00 Down-payment)
Click here for "NEXT STEP" registration
The Next Step cirriculum consist's of 4 Discipleship Trainings with Study Guides that include 12 text books. In addition to the 12 books you will receive a training manual with notes and schedules and a mid-term disciples path shirt. There is more, at the end of the year a Graduation dinner celebration banquet with the revered Ironmen Disciple's Path Polo Shirt. This is an opportunity to receive immeasurable blessings from this amazing faith walk! Before the "Next Step" classes start you will be required to go through the "Faith Walk," a 3 week teaching that will help you better understand when God Call's you he Always provides a way. Your part is choosing to walk in faith taking the action required!
GROUP LEADERS - Pledge and Commitment:
Leaders are required to give a 1 year pledge and make a 1 year commitment to lead a Disciples Path Next Step group. For more information please reach out to the IMDP Ministry coordinator: Rick Holderby (619) 302-9308 [email protected]
Ironmen Disciples Path "Next Step" 2017 - 2018 Class Cirriculum
- FREE "FAITH WALK" INTRO SESSIONS - (1st 6/17, 2nd 6/24, 3rd 7/1 Summer of 2017 )
- ORIENTATION START DATE - (July 11,2017)
- "NEXT STEP" SESSION SCHEDULES FOR 2017 - 2018 Classes on Tuesdays: click on blue links below:
1) 2017 new students $600.00 should be paid in full by July 11th, 2017 at this link. This covers all your books,study materials and much more! Sample copy of a support letter for fundraising can be downloaded by clicking here.
2) Disciple's Path group leaders - Please be praying about how God wants you to invest in the Disciple's Path Ministry. Please resolve to pray for the Disciple's Path students and the Rock Church Men's Ministry leaders!
IRONMEN DISCIPLES PATH: "MAP"
The Rock Church Men's Ministry will also be starting the IronMen Disciple's Path 'MAP' Ministry at each Rock Satellite Campus on July 11th. All Rock Church locations will begin by meeting at the Rock Church East County on Saturday June 17, June 24, and July 1st from 10:30 am - 1:00 pm. Any man who is interested in signing up will want to attend the three introductory sessions into the ministry.
This IronMen's ministry begins a process through the Disciple's Path by introducing men into a relationship with Jesus Christ. If that is you, we want to invite you to attend. One Year Discipleship Cost $150.00.
REGISTER FOR IMDP MAP
Disciples Path MAP Men meet for 22 sessions, twice a month for one year. (Next available sessions: July 11th, 2017)
The "MAP" will be at Rock San Marcos, Rock East County, Rock City Heights, Rock Point Loma, and Rock San Ysidro .
IronMen Disciple's Path "MAP" 2017 CURRICULUM
- FREE "FAITH WALK" INTRO SESSIONS - (Dates: June 17th, June 24, and July 1st, 2017)
- ORIENTATION START DATE - (July 11th, 2017 is the first session for Point Loma and San Ysidro)
- ORIENTATION START DATE - (July 18th, 2017 is the first session for East County, City Heights, and San Marcos)
- "MAP" SESSION SCHEDULES FOR 2017 Classes, click on blue links below:
- Tuesdays: (1st & 3rd) San Marcos, City Heights, and East County Sessions
- Tuesdays: (2nd & 4th) San Ysidro and Point Loma Sessions
- "MAP" graduation ceremony Thursday 07/12/18 at Tom Ham's Lighthouse
To DONATE to this ministry, click
For More Info Contact Brothers:
Rick Holderby: [email protected]|
Jim Kleyweg: [email protected]|
Disciple's Path is in its 13th year with over 700 graduating men!