RCMM Fall Retreat 2017
Join us Friday, September 29th - October 1st for an unforgettable weekend at the Pine Valley Bible Conference Center for the Annual RCMM Fall Retreat. Come for an amazing weekend of extreme and competitive gladiator games, team building, awesome meals, late night snacks, fellowship and hear from some of San Diego’s finest spiritual minds to bring us closer to ourselves and the Father. Be ready to compete and win some great prizes and make new friends.
- September 29, 30 & October 1
- Cost is $195.00 per bed for the weekend includes 5 meals ·
- Campers $165.00 per person for the weekend
- Includes 5 meals
Special Guest speaker “Pastor Steve Farrar,” Men’s Pastor at Stonebriar Community Church, home of Senior Pastor Chuck Swindoll, in Frisco Texas. Pastor Steve Farrar challenges men to take their God-given positions on the front lines of the battle, to fight for their family’s health and survival. He is a renowned author, 2 - book favorites “Point Man,” and “God Built,” teach men to lead by God’s design.
Sunday/Saturday Evening Speaker:
Pastor Ronnie Holderby, Rock Church, San Diego
Gladiator Games, Spiritual Equipping, Real Man Food, Fellowship, Inspirational Speakers & Awesome Worship
(See Last Years Retreat Pictures Here:)
First, use this link ( https://form.jotform.com/62614039556963) to sign your waiver forms and complete additional information in preparation for the retreat. EVERY person attending the retreat MUST SIGN the waiver. If you sign the waiver before you arrive, you will not have to stand in line for a key. You will experience our very first EXPRESS CHECK-IN.
- Begins at 1 PM and will be available until 9 PM on Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Registration will be available on Saturday, September 20, 2017, from 6:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Service begins Friday Night at 7 PM
- Pine Valley Bible Center - 8668 Pine Creek Rd, Pine Valley, CA 91962
On the form, please indicate:
- ADA requirements for rooming assignments.
- Advise us if you want to room/bunk with your friends.
- Sign Waiver
- Indicate T-Shirt Size
- Emergency Contact Information
- Final rules for the Gladiator Games can be found --> http://rcmmfallretreat.com/#section-gladiatorgames.
- Remember to bring the following with you:
- SOAP - SHAMPOO - TOWEL - SHEETS - BLANKET - PILLOW - SLEEPING BAG (if no sheets) and a lawn/beach chair.
- Bring your ticket receipt with you.
- All registrants should have a confirmation number. If you are getting this email, you have been confirmed and a bed is counted for you.
- Sunday (after 11:30am ) is free time for you and guests to experience the ZIP LINE that stretches across the camp. It is the ONLY X-TREME event that will be available and it is ONLY $5 per person. We will have a sign-up sheet at the event so dad's, don't miss out on this opportunity for more smiles and laughter with your sons!
- All campers are able to use the pool restrooms and showers.
- Park in the main parking areas only (no cars in base camp or blocking residence roads) Lock your valuables in vehicle.
- Handicap parking is in the main office parking area and you will be directed there. Please bring your handicap display.
- All camp fires are to be cleared through the front office immediately after registration.
- Chariots cannot come assembled. Chariots can come pre-made but have to come in pieces and be reassembled at the retreat.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact information below.
Contact: Nasser Jones | [email protected]
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus