AUGUST 4TH - 8TH - The most anticipated camp of the year. Don't miss it.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 4TH AT INDIAN HILLS! Show up with your parent/guardian and $300 check/cash and we'll get you registered!
Click to view CAMP VIDEO
$300 until Camp Starts or Fills Up
Sibling rate $199
Start saving now.
Transportation will not be provided. Parents will need to drop off and pick up their student from Indian Hills Camp (15763 Lyons Valley Road, Jamul CA 91935). Drop off time is August 4th at 4:30PM and pick up time is August 8th from 1-2PM.
Camp Orientation for Parents! Sunday, July 28th in the Youth Room on the 3rd Floor. This is suggested (not mandatory) for all parents with a student attending AMPD Summer Camp.
DROP OFF: Sunday, August 4th @ 4:30pm - Indian Hills Camp, 15763 Lyons Valley Road, Jamul CA 91935 (Click here for directions)
PICK UP: Thursday, August 8th @ 1-2pm - Indian Hills Camp, 15763 Lyons Valley Road, Jamul CA 91935 (Click here for directions)
WHAT TO BRING: (limit one crushable bag and sleeping bag):
- Sleeping bag and pillow (students sleep mattress in cabins, wagons or tepees!)* Place in CLEAR trash bag and label it.
- Bible (Rock Youth uses the NLT: New Living Translation)
- Pens and notepad
- A white t-shirt that can get dirty.
- Daily changes of clothes suggested: 2 walking shorts * 1 swim shorts (note; girls swimwear restrictions below) * 1 long pair of pants or jeans * 3-5 t-shirts * daily change of underwear * hoodie or sweatshirt (evenings are chilly) * hat or beanie * athletic shoes (camp grounds are dirt roads and grass)
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, liquid shower soap, etc. in small travel bag) * Showers are a close walking distance to sleeping areas.
- 2 towels: showering and pool
- Shower Shoes - recommended for wearing while in the shower and walking to the pool
- Modest Swimsuits: one-piece swim suit with dark tank top and board shorts for girls. We will play active games in the pool.
- Chapstick and Sun block
- Water bottle (dehydration is very common at camp)
- Medications sealed and turned in at check-in day. (completed registration form is required for all medications brought to camp).
- Spending money for camp store. - We suggest only $20.00 maximum for spending money. Keep in safe place at all times.
DO NOT BRING:
- Cell phones (cell phones will be confiscated and returned on last day of camp)
- Ipod, Mp3 players, computers, hand held game devices.
- Expensive items including; Jewelry, clothing, toys, shoes, electronics, lots of cash, etc...
- Pocket knives, slingshots, or items that can be used for "pranks or jokes"
- Messy foods and gum.