Here is a brief overview of a few of the things we may experience in the Holy Land this February.
- Dead Sea - We will visit the lowest point on the face of the earth where you can float in the Dead Sea and enjoy some of the natural wonders of Israel.
- The mountaintop fortress where Jewish zealots made their last stand against Rome.
- The amazing caves and waterfalls where David hid after fleeing from Saul.
- Qumran - Place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Home of the Essenes.
- Bethlehem / Shepherd's Fields - Come see the birthplace of Jesus and what it means for Jesus to be our "good shepherd."
- Tiberias / Sea of Galilee - Early ministry of Jesus, Mount of Beattitudes, the Jordan River, and ride on a replica of Jesus' boat.
- Jerusalem - Where Jesus spent the last days of his ministry, his crucifixion, resurrection and ascension. Additionally, we will enter the old city one day through Hezekiah's wet tunnel where it was thought that David entered to conquer the city.
- Jaffa - This coastal area is a testimony to evangelism. We will see Simon the Tanner's house where Peter received his vision to minister to the Gentiles and Cesarea Maritime where the Apostle Paul made his appeal to Caesar.
- 4 and 4+ Star Hotels
- Deluxe Air Conditioned Motor-Coaches
- Entrance Fees to sites visited
- English speaking guides
- English speaking drivers
- Gratuity for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Breakfast and Dinner daily at hotels
- Lunch daily, including one non-alcoholic beverage
- Porterage at Hotels
- Scheduled Bus transfers from the Tel Aviv airport to the hotel for Land Only Travelers arriving into Bethlehem on February 16th, 2014. Scheduled transfer times to be determined.
- Scheduled Bus transfers from the hotel in Jerusalem to the airport for Land Only Travelers with flights departing Tel Aviv through February 23rd, 2014. Buses will arrive at airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Round Trip airfare to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Extra Hotel Nights either before or after official tour dates in country
- Optional Travel Protection Insurance
- Optional Sites not included in itinerary
- Soda, Alcoholic Beverages, and some juices unless otherwise noted.
- Single Supplement Fee of $550 for those wanting to room alone
- Items of personal nature
- Non-US Citizen Visas that may be required for entry to Israel.
For more information about Rock U, click here »