RESULTS..Easter Outreach Operations - March 13 - 19
SBCOC Easter Outreach & BWO Spring Break Mission & 2016 Annual SBCOC Easter Community Outreach
Church Without Walls & SBCOC teamed up with BelieversWorldOutreach to reach San Diego's homeless and those less fortunate to provide for their spiritual and physical needs! Thank you BWO for an amazing time in the Lord, we miss you all!
We had a phenomenal and awesome week-long mission as we focused on Homeless Awareness. Whether we’re feeding the homeless right here in San Diego or conducting a medical clinic in Uganda, we realize the importance of Missions. We don’t go as merely fixers; we go as servant-learners, because we understand that it is through serving AND learning that homes are built, victims comforted, children rescued, and lives changed.
God used the gospel visually and verbally to touch hearts as we as one body made of many parts came together to spread the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ. When we serve those less fortunate than ourselves, we do it for Christ. More importantly, we do it through our actions, not just words.
ONE JESUS, ONE CHURCH, LOVE DOES (Results are TOTAL COUNTS for the entire week's mission-March 13th-19th).
Heartfelt thank you to our CWW Leaders, ALL volunteers and our partnering ministries, churches and organizations:
- 1 neighbor was a match on the HN (Housing Navigation) list for housing on Wednesday evening's outreach w/the SD Dream Center. Ms. Hendrix is now in housing...praise the Lord!
- 16 Responded to the Gospel.
- 661 Souls ministered the gospel, seeds planted and prayed upon.
- 200 Neighbors given referrals for homeless resources.
- 176 Volunteers
- 771 Care Packages Distributed
- 160 bags of clothing/Undergarments/Bedding/Bathing/Shoes were distributed.
- 246 Received Meals
- 32 Hair Cuts, Beard Trims, Eyebrows and Makeovers
- 40 Diabetes footwear were given away
- 43 Neighbors Received Medical & Referrals at (Saturday's Community Outreach)
- 7 Resumes were created along with referral to the Department of Rehabilitation, Mental Health Services, Senior Employment, Youth Employment programs and Workforce Partnership Program.
- 16 Foot-Washing
- 20 Grocery Bags Distributed
- 32 Raffle Prizes Given Away (included Tents, Sleeping Bags, Tarp, Outside Mat and large cooler containers).
- 2 Mountain Bikes were raffled off as our Grand Prize!
Rock Church Ministries:
RCSY Pastor Travis and Church Members
RCPL Cross-fade DJ
RCSY Soccer-Atlas Storage & Business Center
RCSY PL Neighborly
RCPL Care Package
Rock Church Homeless Services
International Christian Center
Lighthouse Cares Foundation
East Lake Church
San Diego Dream Center (Reggie Toledo)
South Western Dental Students (Dr. Stewart)
Ball Honda (Monica Ball)
Uplift (Monica Ball)
Good Samaritan Worship Center Youth
San Ysidro Health Representative
Our outreaches have always been a collaborated effort by the Body of Christ and each day we grow in our spiritual walk with Jesus, let us press on for are greatest rewards in Heaven will be the souls saved, lives changed and Christian who were challenged to become aggressive soul-winners through our humble laborers in the Lord. The measurement of our success in life won't be how many people say goodbye at our funeral; but rather, how many people are waiting to greet us when we get to Heaven. Our greatest rewards are the lives that have been changed by God through our humble ministry laborers...2 Corinthians 3:2~Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men...God be glorified!
UPCOMING EVENT: PRAYER VIGIL over the city of San Diego, click here for more information.
In Christ w/Love & Compassion,
RCSY-Church Without Walls Ministry
For more information about the Church Without Walls Ministry,
click here »