Shine Fall Study: Preparing For Eternity
“But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.” – 2 Peter 3:13-14
Join us Thursdays in room 232 at 9:30am for fellowship, discussion, prayer and a powerful message by Karen Stevens. On our Park Fellowship days, we meet at Liberty Station Park for fellowship, discussion, prayer and an optional walk around Spanish Landing. Childcare is provided for the study days when we meet in room 232. During our Park Fellowship days, children are invited to attend, but childcare is not provided.
No special books are required for this study. Just bring your Bible and a pen.
On Study Mornings, Rock Kids Check-in begins at 9:15am and remains open until all spaces are filled. Children must be picked up by 11:40am. To guarantee a spot in childcare and to give our Rock Kids Care providers a head count to prepare for, please Register Here.
Please check the schedule below and take note of our Park Fellowship days, Thanksgiving Break and our year-end potluck.
- Sep 08 – Introduction and Ice Breakers
- Sep 15 – Lesson One: Know Christ
- Sep 22 – Lesson Two: Know Your Calling
- Sep 29 – Lesson Three: Know Your God
- Oct 06 – Lesson Four: Know Yourself
- Oct 13 – Park Fellowship @ Liberty Station (Click for directions)
- Oct 20 – Lesson Five: Know Your Enemy
- Oct 27 – Park Fellowship @ Liberty Station (Click for directions)
- Nov 03 – Lesson Six: Know Your Power
- Nov 10 – Park Fellowship @ Liberty Station (Click for directions)
- Nov 17 – Lesson Seven: Know Your Future
- Nov 24 – Thanksgiving Break: NO MEETING
- Dec 01 – Year End Potluck and Testimonies
For more information about the Women's Ministry, click here »