We're excited to announce our annual Spring Retreat, Men of Integrity, featuring Pastor Kevin Mannoia, Ph.D. at the Green Oak Ranch.
Kevin Mannoia, Ph.D., has been chaplain at Azusa Pacific since 2005, and prior to that served as dean of APU's School of Theology and as president of the National Association of Evangelicals. He is ordained in the Free Methodist Church, and many years of pastoral and leadership experience in the denomination. He is the author of numerous books, including Masterful Living: New Vocabulary for the Holy Life (Metaformation, Inc., and WHC Publications, 2011), Fifteen Characteristics of Effective Pastors: How to Strengthen Your Inner Core and Ministry Impact (Regal Books, 2007), Church 2K Leading Forward (Precedent Press, 2006), The Integrity Factor: A Journey in Leadership Formation (Regent College Publishing, 1996), and Church Planting: The Next Generation (Clements Publishing, 1994). He and his wife, Kathleen, have one daughter, Kristyn, and two sons, Christopher and Corey.
March 10th - March 12th, 2017
EVERY person attending the retreat MUST SIGN the waiver (on-site).
Registration will begin available on Friday, March 10, 2017, from 3:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Green Oak Ranch - 1237 Green Oak Rd, Vista, CA 92081
Remember to bring the following with you:
- SOAP - SHAMPOO - TOWEL - SHEETS - BLANKET - PILLOW - SLEEPING BAG (if no sheets) and a lawn/beach chair.
- Bring your email receipt with you.
- Park in the main parking areas only (no cars in base camp or blocking residence roads)
- Lock your valuables in your vehicle.
- Handicap parking is in the main office parking area and you will be directed there. Please bring your handicap display.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact information below.
For more information about the Men's Ministry, click here »