SHINE Morning Bible Study
SHINE is a morning bible study that meets weekly, giving women an opportunity to grow in Knowledge and Wisdom of the Word, be encouraged, and build meaningful relationships with one another through fellowship, worship, bible study, discussion, prayer, and service within your community.
Pt. Loma meets on Thursday mornings in room 232 at 9:30-11:30 am, 2277 Rosecrans St, San Diego 92106. We offer childcare on a first-come, first-served basis for children between ages 1 and 5 years old, so please Register ahead of time to reserve your child(ren)'s place. Click here to see our full year's schedule. For more information contact Lisa Thrift-Blatnica at email@example.com.
|Pt. Loma Shine's Winter/Spring Schedule|
“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”–Philippians 3:13-14
- Jan 17–Introductions and Icebreakers
- Jan 24–Lesson One: Fearlessness
- Jan 31–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Feb 07–Lesson Two: Obedience
- Feb 14–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Feb 21–Lesson Three: Faith and Trust
- Feb 28–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Mar 07–Lesson Four: Godliness
- Mar 14–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Mar 21–Lesson Five: New Identity
- Mar 28–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Apr 04–Lesson Six: Forgiveness
- Apr 11–Fellowship Day (Room 232)
- Apr 18–Lesson Seven: Thankfulness
- Apr 25–Spring Potluck and Testimonies
Let your light SHINE before people that they will see the good things you do and praise your father in heaven. –Matthew 5:16
Connect with us on Facebook: Facebook Point Loma Shine
Childcare is provided for children between 1 and 5 years old. Infants are welcome to join us in the study room. Please use the button below to register your children for childcare.As always, no books are required, just your Bible and a pen. However, for our first Introduction and Ice Breakers meeting, we will do a craft. If you have washi tape, ribbons, stamps, or other arts and craft items to decorate a small cardboard box, you are welcome to bring them, but that is not required as the basic supplies to complete the project will be provided.
Please visit our website for more information and for our full year's schedule.
For more information about the Women's Ministry,
click here »