**About the Hike**
- 8 miles (loop), undulating singletrack.
- Brisker hike, approximately 3-4 hours (with stopping).
- This will be moderately strenuous due to length, altitude (5k ft) and brisker pace. Please evaluate your fitness before signing up.
**What should you bring?**
- 3 liters of water. Snack (HIGHLY recommended).
- Hiking shoes or boots. There is uneven terrain.
- Hat and sunscreen!
We will meet at EC church at 7:00am (leaving at 7:15). Please be prepared to carpool, as the trailhead requires day passes. I'll have those, but I'd like to limit our use of them. There is also limited parking. Please contact me if you are going and have a National Forest pass. We'll consolidate cars and caravan up to the trailhead.
We will do our best to be back at the church by 1pm. But I can not make guarantees.
Questions, comments, concerns?