***Weekly Thursday Hike ***
**About the Hike**
- No more than 4.5 miles (loop), there is some elevation gain so evaluate your fitness before signing up. While still a good beginner hike, there are some rocky parts and it will be a workout!
- Approx 2 hours, we'll adjust the route as needed.
- It will be dark as we finish. Bring your flashlight or headlamp, please evaluate your comfort level of hiking at night.
**What should you bring?**
- Flashlight or headlamp!!
- Bring layers as it cools
- 1-2 liters of water. Snack optional.
- Walking, hiking shoes or boots.
- Hat and sunscreen!
No carpool for this hike.
Park on the street and meet by the trail sign by 6p. Hike starts at 6:15p.
Questions, comments, concerns?