8 Tuesdays, October 3 November 21Time:
3558 Ruffin Rd.Cost:
This eight week class provides you the basic tools to lead anything well. We will use lecture, discussion, hypothetical situations and case studies to walk through the essential building blocks that a leader needs to succeed at leading others. In this course we cover such topics as:
- How leadership works
- Core leadership skills
- Handling conflict and confrontation
- Creating environments for growth and life change
- Raising up leaders
- Leading great discussions
- Leading difficult people
- Planning and leading the small group meeting
- Tools of the trade - Leading at the Rock Church
Though this class is put on by the Small Group Ministry and is designed with the Small Group Leader and Host in mind, we invite anyone who wants to develop their gift of leadership.
Please register by Monday, October 2.