Retreat. Relax. Rekindle.
A full weekend of relaxation & fellowship, work shops, swimming, tennis, b-ball, volleyball, frisbee golf & more at a resort-like location in Ramona, California.
Great speaking by James DeMelo. Sing up on Sundays in ministry alley. Cost is $150.
27224 Highway 78
Ramona, CA 92065
Don't Forget to Bring:
Bible, Pen and Notepad
Sleeping Bag or Sheets and Pillow Case
Towel and toiletries
Optional for Skate Park: Skateboard, Knee and Elbow Pads
Workshops Available on Saturday:
1. The Exemplary Husband: George Baumgardener 1:00pm
2. Money Matters/Stewardship: Dave Wessels 1:00pm
3. The Land Witnesses (Geography gives context to scripture) Through the Photo Arts (Powerpoint) of Peter Giordano 1:00pm
4. Leave No Man Behind (Real Life Example of Having a "Paul and Timothy" in Your Life): Ronnie, Al and Dave
Directions To Oakbridge
* Hwy 67 North will eventually bring you into the lovely town of Ramona
* Once in the town of Ramona, Hwy 67 will turn into Hwy 78-just keep going straight into Ramona
* Near the end of town, you will see the Sizzler restaurant on the right. The large Golden Eagle sign off of Hwy 78 is approx. 9 miles from the Sizzler...so clear the odometer in your car.
* Turn left at the Golden Eagle Farm sign
* You will eventually come to a fork in the road, stay to the left of the fork and follow the signs to Oakbridge on our bumpy dirt road.
* Oakbridge is 1.7 miles on the dirt road
* Come to the top of the driveway to unload your belongings and then please park in the parking lot.
* If you get lost give a call: 760-789-6980
Rock Church Mens Retreat September 17th-19th 2004
Theme: 2 Tim 2:1-3 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
Friday, September 17th
4:00-7:00 PM: Check in
7:00-8:00 PM: Dinner
8:15-9:45 PM: Opening Session Worship/Message James Demelo
Saturday, September 18th
8:00-8:50 AM: Breakfast
9:00-11:00 AM: Second Session Worship/Message from James Demelo
(We will incorporate prayer time in this session with all men; with and for Pastor Miles & the Church)
11:15-12:00 AM: Lunch
12:00-5:00 PM: Free Time Or (Workshops, B-ball, Swim, Skate Park)
5:00-6:00 PM: Dinner
7:00-9:15 PM: Third Session Worship, Give-A-Ways, Message from James Demelo
Sunday, September 19th
8:00-9:00 AM: Breakfast (Cabin's are to be cleaned out prior to the morning service, so they can begin preparations for an incoming group in the afternoon.
9:30-10:30 AM: Worship/Closing Service
11:00-12:00 AM: Check Out