Rock Church Baptism!
If you have recently made a decision for Jesus Christ or have not yet made a public proclamation of your faith, please join us at The Plunge at Belmont Park in Mission Beach Friday, January 28, 2005 at 5:30 PM. Sign-ups are required, so please make sure to sign up at the Information Table in the back of the Sanctuary or contact Carly Howarth at the church office 619.226.7625 x268.
We ask that the ladies wear one-piece bathing suits with t-shirts over them. Most ladies in the past have also worn boardshorts or something comparable.
What you will need:
- Driver's license (for entrance into Plunge)
- Extra clothes to change into after you are finished
What to expect:
- When you arrive in the main parking lot, just walk towards the Boardwalk and you'll see a large opening to your right. You'll see a sign that says "Wave House". Walk up the ramp and enter the double doors.
- Once you get into reception area, there's a desk to the right: please make a check mark next to your name and then enter into the pool area.
- Veer toward the right and follow the people out onto the patio.
- We'll have a time of worship and a short message on baptism and then we'll start baptizing after that.