We will use lecture, discussion, hypothetical situations and case studies to walk through the essential building blocks that a leader needs to succeed at leading others.
In this course we cover such topics as...
- How leadership works
- Core leadership skills
- Handling conflict and confrontation
- Creating environments for growth and life change
- Raising up leaders
- Leading great discussions
- Leading difficult people
- Planning and leading the small group meeting
- Tools of the trade - Leading at the Rock Church
- Dates: Class begins Tuesday, May 8 and meets for 8 weeks (you may jump in at anytime)
- Time: 7:15-9:15 PM
- Location: Jr. High Room in the Youth Center, Ruffin Campus (9179 Aero Dr.), this is across the parking lot from the Sanctuary