Snapshot of a Small Group Leader
A Small Group Leader helps to create a life changing small group environment. They are faithful, available, teachable and has good people skills. Their spiritual gifts may include a combination of leadership, wisdom, discernment, shepherding and encouragement. Some of their responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining their own vibrant and growing personal relationship with God.
- Praying for those in their small group.
- Preparing weekly for the small group meeting.
- Helping members of their group reach out to those far from God.
Though this training is geared towards Small Group Leaders, we welcome anyone interested in this training content.
- 2 Saturdays, December 1 and 8
- 8:30 AM 2:30 PM, breakfast and lunch provided
- Content to be covered: Leadership 101, How to Lead a Rock Small Group, Turning Members into Leaders and more.
- Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., 92106
- Childcare provided
To attend this training, please register using the button above.