Interested in becoming a Small Group Leader? Does the below description look like you? If so, we invite you to attend our next Small Group Essentials Training. And if youre not sure, we invite you too.
Snapshot of a Small Group Leader
A Small Group Leader helps to create a life changing small group environment. They are faithful, available, teachable and has good people skills. Their spiritual gifts may include a combination of leadership, wisdom, discernment, shepherding and encouragement. Some of their responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining their own vibrant and growing personal relationship with God.
- Praying for those in their small group.
- Preparing weekly for the small group meeting.
- Helping members of their group reach out to those far from God.
Though this training is geared towards Small Group Leaders, we welcome anyone interested in this training content.
- 2 Saturdays, December 1 and 8
- 8:30 AM 2:30 PM, breakfast and lunch provided
- Content to be covered: Leadership 101, How to Lead a Rock Small Group, Turning Members into Leaders and more.
- Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans St., 92106
- Childcare provided
To attend this training, please register using the button above.